Make a Donation
Sponsor a Pet
One of the most exciting ways to support Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a Pet Sponsorship. Do you love animals, but can't adopt one right now? Would you like your donation to be a gift to yourself as well as to RCHS? When you sponsor one of the wonderful animals in our care, you will get updates about "your" pet, and be able to help in a very personal way. You'll be the first person to find out when your favorite was adopted! (Well, yes... the pet's new humans and our staff will know before you do, but still...). A Pet Sponsorship can also be a great gift for that special animal lover in your life! To find out more, click here.
Donate a Bed to a Shelter Dog
Through Kuranda Dog Beds, Rancho Coastal is eligible to receive donated dog cots for our kennels. These cots are durable, easy to clean and keep our dogs from having to sleep on a hard floor. To donate, please visit http://www.kuranda.com and click on "Donate a Bed". Our dogs thank you!
Local businesses can place a RCHS donation box on the the counter or in the office to raise money for animals.
For information on putting a RCHS donation box in your place of business email us via the contact us page.
Other Ways to Give...
- Cash, either as a one-time contribution or a long-term pledge.
- Checks: send your check to Rancho Coastal Humane Society, 389 Requeza Street, Encinitas CA 92024.
- Online credit card donations: To make online donations to RCHS, you can use your credit card at Donate.
- Offline credit card donations: To make an offline donation using your credit card, please call 760-753-6413.
- Securities, which are deductible at the current fair market value.
- Real estate, upon prior approval by RCHS.
- Gifts in kind, whether to be used by the shelter or sold in our Thrift Shop.
- Time and energy - we are always looking for volunteers who are committed to making a difference. Please see our Volunteers page for details.
- GoodSearch.com Fundraiser (Date: Ongoing): Search the web with www.goodsearch.com and the money from Yahoo advertisers will go to Rancho Coastal Humane Society. Every time you log on to search the internet, you'll earn money for homeless animals at Rancho Coastal Humane Society (RCHS). With each search you launch on www.goodsearch.com about 1 cent goes to RCHS. Simply select Rancho Coastal Humane Society as your charity of choice. Then tell all your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends and before we know it we'll reach our goal of 1,000 people (logging in twice a day) to earn $7,300 in a year without anyone spending a dime. We appreciate your support!
- Ralphs Club Card: Go to Ralphs, click on "enroll" and follow directions on the participants enrollment form. The RCHS ID number is 90388. If you use your telephone number at the cash register or want to register by phone, call 800-660-9003. Note: *If you do not have a Ralphs Club Card, they are available at the Customer Service Desk at any Ralphs.
- Combined Federal Campaign: The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) gives government employees, including the military, a direct way to give to charities. By simply using our assigned number 27256 you can designate RCHS to receive monthly payroll deductions that directly help the animals in our care. The CFC program runs from September 1st to December 15th. Help save the animals at RCHS during this time of giving. Your donations made through the CFC are tax deductable as permitted by law.
Your privacy is important to us. Rancho Coastal Humane Society will not sell or trade a donor's personal information to any other entity without the donor's written consent.
Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. If you would like to request a copy of our tax return (IRS form 990), please email us via our contact page.