Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a non-profit, 501(c)3, charitable organization. We are not tax supported, nor are we funded by any government agency. Please consider making a donation today!
The RCHS Thrift Shop will take all your new and used items. For more information, please call 760-753-0970.
Thank you for your generosity!
• Easy-Walk Harnesses
• Rawhides & Bully Sticks
• Dog Toys (Kongs & Buster Cubes)
• Cat Toys (No Catnip Please)
• Non-Clumping Cat Litter
• High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
• Paper Towels
• Surface Wipes
• Canned Pedigree Dog Food
• Canned Fancy Feast Cat Food
• Blankets (non electric or down)
• Natural Balance Treat Logs
• Gift Certificates to Pet stores, Gas stations, Costco, and Home Depot
• Cat Scratching Pads that fit inside kennels
•Medium and Large Thunder Jackets
• Electric Heating Pads
• Large Dog Frontline Plus
• Individual Packets of Cream Cheese
• Cat & Dog Pill Pockets
• New dual/double stainless steel sink
• White & Color Copy Paper
• Photo paper
• Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500
We are currently seeking donations to give our Thrift Shop and Donations Pick Up Vehicle a face lift!
• Flooring for the Furniture and Book Rooms
• Remodel Front Desk
• Home Depot Gift Certificates
• Cubby Unit Wall
• Flatscreen Displays
• Laptop/Notebook (for research/pricing)
• Thrift Shop signage (three w/ logo)
• New/Used Box Truck for Thrift Shop pick ups
•25 Stackable chairs for Humane Education and Training Click for Specific Model
• X – Pens or Canvas Gates
• Gift Certificates to Michaels for Kids Camps
• Crayola markers, different colored sharpies, glue sticks, colored pencils for kids to make adopt me signs for the animals!