Being a pet friendly business means a lot here in Southern California. We are animal loving communities and letting the public know how you support the animals can set you apart from everyone else. We have some specific guidelines for being part of our unique business alliance, so here are a few examples of what might make a pet friendly business:
- Housing and apartment complexes that allow pets
- Employers that allow staff to bring in their friendly pets
- Companies that support animal shelters or other rescue efforts
- People who provide services to enhance the well being of dogs and / or their human caretakers.
- Restaurants, cafes, etc. that allow friendly leashed dogs and have proper patio seating to accommodate pets and their owners.
- Stores and other businesses that allow friendly leashed dogs on the premises
Each business will be categorized into the appropriate area to make the Southern California experience a truly pet friendly one! Whether it is dining out, shopping, looking for a great place to work, or a housing situation that allows pets, this will be a valuable “go-to” resource!
*Please note each business has its own rules for allowing pets on their premises. All patrons must abide those rules according to Community Business Standard Laws.
Levels and Benefits
Hound Group – $75.00
Retriever Group – $125.00
Shepherd Group – $250.00