Sponsor a Pet
One of the most exciting ways to support Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a Pet Sponsorship. Do you love animals, but can’t adopt one right now? Would you like your donation to be a gift to yourself as well as to RCHS? When you sponsor one of the wonderful animals in our care, you will get updates about “your” pet, and be able to help in a very personal way. You’ll be the first person to find out when your favorite was adopted! (Well, yes… the pet’s new humans and our staff will know before you do, but still…). A Pet Sponsorship can also be a great gift for that special animal lover in your life! To find out more, click here.
Local businesses can place a RCHS donation box on the counter or in the office to raise money for animals.
For information on putting a RCHS donation box in your place of business email us via the contact page.
Other Ways to Give…
- Cash, either as a one-time contribution or a long-term pledge.
- Checks: send your check to Rancho Coastal Humane Society, 389 Requeza Street, Encinitas CA 92024.
- Online credit card donations: To make online donations to RCHS, you can use your credit card at Donate.
- Learn about Recurring Monthly Donations HERE
- Offline credit card donations: To make an offline donation using your credit card, please call 760-753-6413.
- Securities, which are deductible at the current fair market value. For gifts of stock, please email [email protected] with the number and type of shares as well as the individual donors name and address.
- Real estate, upon prior approval by RCHS.
- Gifts in kind, whether to be used by the shelter or sold in our Thrift Shop.
- Time and energy – we are always looking for volunteers who are committed to making a difference. Please see our Volunteers page for details.
- GoodSearch.com Fundraiser (Date: Ongoing): Search the web with www.goodsearch.com and the money from Yahoo advertisers will go to Rancho Coastal Humane Society. Every time you log on to search the internet, you’ll earn money for homeless animals at Rancho Coastal Humane Society (RCHS). With each search you launch on www.goodsearch.com about 1 cent goes to RCHS. Simply select Rancho Coastal Humane Society as your charity of choice. Then tell all your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends and before we know it we’ll reach our goal of 1,000 people (logging in twice a day) to earn $7,300 in a year without anyone spending a dime. We appreciate your support!
- Ralphs Club Card:When you register, RCHS will automatically earn a rebate, based upon the dollar value of every purchase you make!
Register ONLINE HERE
With your Ralphs REWARD card you can register your card with our NEW NPO number LM585.
Click on Sign In/Register and the prompts will give you the information you need to complete the registration.
If you do not have a REWARDS card, they are available at the Customer Service Desk in any Ralphs store.
If you want to use your telephone number instead of the rewards card at the point of purchase, call 1-800-660-9003 to obtain your REWARDS card number.
- Combined Federal Campaign: The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) gives government employees, including the military, a direct way to give to charities. By simply using our assigned number 27256 you can designate RCHS to receive monthly payroll deductions that directly help the animals in our care. The CFC program runs from September 1st to December 15th. Help save the animals at RCHS during this time of giving. Your donations made through the CFC are tax deductable as permitted by law.
- Pet Pals: Shop with our partners and a portion of the sale will come directly back to Rancho Coastal Humane Society. For a list of our Pet Pal partners or to become a participant, click HERE.
- Vehicles: Donate your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, boat or other vehicle the CARS way. Click HERE
Your privacy is important to us. Rancho Coastal Humane Society will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity without the donor’s written consent.
Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. If you would like to request a copy of our tax return (IRS form 990), please email us via our contact page.