You Can Help Rancho Coastal Humane Society Save More Lives
Every animal that arrives at Rancho Coastal Humane Society (RCHS) visits our medical team for health checks, vaccinations, medical treatments and spay/neuter surgeries.
Our medical team cares for nearly 1,000 dogs, cats and rabbits annually. With a new Medical Center, the potential patient load is 2,500+ adoptable animals.
“The new Medical Center will allow RCHS to save valuable time and fundsby eliminating the need to transport some animals offsite for something as routine as an x-ray!”
-Judi Sanzo, President and CEO
Our Medical Center
465 Square Feet
- No room for an X-ray machine
- Ongoing need for transport to outside providers for X-ray films and opinions
- Recovery kennels are stacked portable crates and outdoor isolation kennels in high-traffic zone
- A closet-sized surgery suite and intake area
- No bathroom or overnight staff
- Animal Safehouse Program – No dedicated space for vulnerable people and pets
- No public vaccination, spay/neuter clinics or reduced-fee services
- No owner-witnessed euthanasia
5,011 Square Feet
- Advanced medical equipment, including a dedicated X-ray room
- Ability to provide specialty care, including in-house X-rays
- Indoor recovery kennels and controlled- environment isolation kennels for dogs and cats
- Large surgery suite, multiple treatment tables and exam/intake rooms
- Overnight care and patient monitoring accommodations
- Animal Safehouse Program – Dedicated wing and private entrance providing relief for distressed people and their pets
- Ability to host public clinics and provide low-cost services to rescue partners
- Serenity Suite with separate exit to provide pet families comfort and support during an emotional time
With more than 5,000 square feet, RCHS will be able to take in more animals in need of specialized and extended care. By providing public vaccination and spay/neuter clinics, as well as low-cost services to more than 200 rescue partners, RCHS will be an unparalleled resource in the region.
“Access to a proper medical facility would be quite literally life-changing for thousands of animals that are on their way to forever homes. Now is not the time. Long ago was the time. The installation of a suitable medical facility increases the caliber of care to a level that is synonymous with their mission and will be a defining moment in Rancho Coastal Humane Society’s history.”
– Stephanie Coolidge,
Executive Director, FACE Foundation
Your investment will make a difference in the lives of abandoned companion animals, pet families in crisis, and the rescue community for generations to come. Consider dedicating a part of this special Center in your family, company or loved one’s name. There are a variety of naming opportunities available.
For more information, contact:
Judi Sanzo, President and CEO email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration!