No products in the cart.
SPECIAL DONATION INSTRUCTIONS: During our ongoing construction project please call (760) 753-6413 in advance to schedule your donation drop-off. Thank you!
Consider making an in-kind donation by purchasing items from the RCHS Amazon and Chewy Wish Lists. From cat food to dog toys, bully sticks, and cleaning supplies, there’s no shortage of wishes.
We also accept new and gently used items at our humane society or our Thrift Shop. Please refer to the list below for itmes that we can accept. If the item is not listed we cannot accept is at this time. Please take household items and clothing to our Thrift Shop. For more information about donating to our Thrift Shop Click Here or contact them at 760-753-0970 to find out about drop off and pick up of Thrift Shop donations.
We can only accept items from this list or our wish list. Please do not leave items that are not listed. Be sure to clean and sanitize donations before dropping them off.
- Dry Dog and Cat Food (New, unopened, Not expired)
- Dog and Cat Treats (New, unopened, Not expired)
- Canned Dog and Cat Food (New, Not expired)
- Blankets (New or gently used, washed with no tears or holes)
- Toys (New or gently used, washed with no tears, holes or chew marks)
- Leashes (New or gently used washed and in good condition no tears, fraying or knots)
- Flea Medication (In original packaging Not expired)
- X-Pens/Puppy Pens (New or gently used, fully functioning with NO RUST)
Sorry we cannot accept or use any of the following items:
- Open or expired food
- Tennis Balls
- Used litter boxes
- Electric blankets
- Comforters with feathers
- Mattress pads
- Please do not leave Thrift Shop items at the shelter.
If that wasn’t enough good news...
All gifts purchased from our Wish Lists are tax deductible and will conveniently ship directly to RCHS.