You Can Provide a Welcoming Gateway for Finding Forever Homes
Rancho Coastal Humane Society (RCHS) is open 6 days a week and available to the 3.3 million people of San Diego County and beyond. Whether you are looking for a new furry family member, bringing your child to summer camp, or participating in one of our many programs, the Welcome and Adoption Center is where it all starts.
The little yellow house built when RCHS first opened in 1960 – when the population was less than one million people – can barely accommodate staff and volunteers, let alone potential adopters. As the gateway to a pet’s Second Chance in a Forever Home, a refresh of the public area in the Welcome and Adoption Center is long overdue.
“Currently, RCHS can process about 1,000 adoptions each year. With the modernization
of our campus, new Medical Center, additional kennels, and a new Welcome and
Adoption Center, RCHS will have the potential to more than double that number!”
-Judi Sanzo, President and CEO
Our Welcome and Adoption Center
521 Square Feet
- No dedicated reception area for gathering
- Limited workspace for processing intake,
transfers and adoptions
- A small retail space for leashes & collars
- Outdated telephone system & no broadcast technology
- Computer network equipment in CEO’s
closet – limited access and poor ventilation
- No air conditioning throughout the public
779 Square Feet
- Spacious entry and reception area
- Offices for confidential adoption interactions
- An expanded and updated retail area for pet merchandise
- VOIP and onsite audio overhead messaging
- A server room with air conditioning, proper ventilation and appropriate workspace for onsite upgrades
- A comfortable, welcoming space
It is just 258 additional square feet, some system upgrades and a fresh look, but it will make a world of difference in how potential adopters feel when they walk through the front doors of Rancho Coastal Humane Society.
Your investment will support our customized adoption process, welcome visitors to tour our kennels, and open hearts and homes to adoptable dogs, cats and rabbits for years to come.
There are a variety of naming opportunities available.
For more information, contact:
Judi Sanzo, President and CEO email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration!