Join the Global Movement on Giving Tuesday!
Every year, this national day of giving gains momentum. Giving Tuesday is vital to the non-profit organizations you support. That’s why we are asking you to donate to your Rancho Coastal Humane Society on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Giving Tuesday is always the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Its creators explain, “GivingTuesday inspires millions of people across the globe to show up and give back to causes and issues that matter to them. The goal is to create a massive wave of generosity that lasts well beyond that day, and touches every person on the planet.”
We are excited to share with you that, thanks to the generosity of our Board of Directors and loyal donors, all donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $100,000!
Here’s what your donations mean to the people and pets served by your Rancho Coastal Humane Society:
- Adoptions – Nearly 95% of the pets adopted from RCHS are transferred from other shelters or rescues where, without your help, many of them would have no future.
- Humane Education – Many children today are growing up in apartments, condos, and planned communities that do not allow pets. Your donation helps them learn compassion for animals and all living beings.
- Animal Safehouse Program (ASP) – Domestic violence spreads from generation to generation until the chain is broken. ASP is the safety net for the pets of domestic violence victims, veterans, and families in crisis.
- Pet Assisted Therapy – The unconditional love of animals has great healing power. Pet Assisted Therapy delivers this love to extended care facilities, schools, veterans’ facilities, and anywhere it’s needed.
- Community Pet Food Bank – Seniors on limited incomes, families struggling to make ends meet, veterans, and members of the homeless population are able to keep their best friends thanks to your support of the Community Pet Food Bank.