No products in the cart.
Nothing stopped our four-legged competitors from competing in the 2021 Olympics!
Rancho Coastal Humane Society hosted the 2021 Rescue Pet Summer Olympics! Companion animals of all breeds can compete online in gymnastics, track & field and swimming.
And the winners are…
|Gold||Swimming||Baloo body surfs ??|
|Silver||Swimming||Rahley Goes for Gold!|
|Bronze||Swimming||Rookie Rocky Mountain Martin with his Olympic debut|
|Gold||Gymnastics||Commodore’s beach rotation|
|Bronze||Gymnastics||This is Blu’s bars routine. He is a boy so I am going with men’s parallel bars…|
|Gold||Track & Field||Who says Olympic fetching is just for dogs?|
|Silver||Track & Field||Sunset long jump|
|Bronze||Track & Field||Harley Bubba Dogsworth does the high jump!|
Interested in sponsoring next year’s Olympics?
Email Kelly at email@example.com
|Bark Box||Thank You to our Sponsors!||Pura Vida|
|Black Wing Farms||Jimbo’s Naturally||Soulscape|
|Broad Street Dough Co.||Kendra Scott||Squishy Faces|
• Online video competition open to all furry friends and their families
• July 23 – August 5: Submissions accepted
• August 6-7: Judging phase
• August 8: Winners contacted
• August 10: Winners announced – Award ceremony and prizes given
Choose a category (Gymnastics, Track & Field, or Swimming)
Upload a video directly from your phone/tablet/computer OR copy and paste a link from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Video must be between six and sixty seconds long.
- No prong collars, shock collars or inhumane training techniques.
- No business promotion.
- Only ONE video per category (Swimming, Gymnastics, Track & Field).
- Entries may be used by Rancho Coastal Humane Society.
- Kids may submit, but need parent or guardian approval.
- This is a family-friendly contest.
- Competition is up to your interpretation and your pet’s skill level.
- Have fun!