The RCHS 2021 Rescue Pet Summer Olympics are On! Enter through August 5th.
The 2021 Olympics are on and nothing is going to stop our four-legged competitors.
Rancho Coastal Humane Society is hosting the 2021 Rescue Pet Summer Olympics! Companion animals of all breeds can compete online in gymnastics, track & field and swimming.
• Online video competition open to all furry friends and their families
• July 23 – August 5: Submissions accepted
• August 6-7: Judging phase
• August 8: Winners contacted
• August 10: Winners announced – Award ceremony and prizes given
|Bark Box||Thank You to our Sponsors!||Pura Vida|
|Black Wing Farms||Jimbo’s Naturally||Soulscape|
|Broad Street Dough Co.||Kendra Scott||Squishy Faces|
Choose a category below (Gymnastics, Track & Field, or Swimming)
Upload a video directly from your phone/tablet/computer OR copy and paste a link from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
Your video will be reviewed and uploaded within 24 hours
Having trouble? We can help! Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video must be between six and sixty seconds long.
- No prong collars, shock collars or inhumane training techniques.
- No business promotion.
- Only ONE video per category (Swimming, Gymnastics, Track & Field).
- Entries may be used by Rancho Coastal Humane Society.
- Kids may submit, but need parent or guardian approval.
- This is a family-friendly contest.
- Competition is up to your interpretation and your pet’s skill level.
- Have fun!