Rancho Coastal Humane Society is a non-profit, 501(c)3, charitable organization. We are not tax supported, nor are we funded by any government agency. Please consider making a donation today!
You can click on our Amazon Wishlist to buy much-needed items directly. Remember to sign up for Amazon Smile and designate Rancho Coastal so a percentage of the sale will be donated as well!
The RCHS Thrift Shop will take all your new and used items. For more information, please call 760-753-0970.
Thank you for your generosity!
- Easy-Walk Harnesses
- Kitten Litter Boxes
- Folding PVC Gate
- Black Wing Farms Essences – Shelter Blend Spray, Drama/Trauma spray, Confidence spray, Brave Balm, Calm Balm
- Dog Toys (Kong Wobbler and Buster Cubes)
- Cat Catcher and Wand Toys
- Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Surface Wipes
- Canned Pedigree Dog Food
- Blankets (non-electric or down)
- Natural Balance Dog Food Logs
- 18 or 31 Gallon Plastic Storage Containers
- Gift Certificates to Pet stores, Gas stations, Costco, and Home Depot
- Medium and Large Thunder Jackets
- Electric Heating Pads
- Large Dog Frontline Plus
- Individual Packets of Cream Cheese
- Cat & Dog Pill Pockets
- Bair Hugger
- White & Color Copy Paper 8 1/2 x 1
- New Dog Toys
- New Pet Beds
- New Crates
We are currently seeking donations to give our Thrift Shop and Donations Pick Up Vehicle a face lift!
- Flooring for the Furniture and Book Rooms
- Remodel Front Desk
- Home Depot Gift Certificates
- Cubby Unit Wall
- Flatscreen Displays
- Gift Certificates to Michael’s, Dollar Store, Target, Amazon…or just about anywhere for Humane Ed Kids Camps
- Different colored sharpies, fabric markers and other art supplies for Humane Education Camps
- Flat screen TV 36″ or larger (HDMI compatible), plus wall mount
- Fleece remnants or new fleece blankets to make dog and cat toys in our Humane Education camps